Thursday, October 18, 2007

Florals, Florals everywhere!!


I love using florals on my cards and other projects. Here is a card that I sent a friend a while back and I love how it turned out. It was a way to use those BIG florals. I took one and folded in half and then layered my stamped sentiment over it. Of course, I had to use my running stitches set. I truly don't know what I'd do without that set!!! Those of you who know me, know that I DO NOT sew!! :)
I am currently in the middle of my many workshops this month and hope to get more projects and cards uploaded here soon. Did you know that October is DOUBLE benefit month with The Angel Company? Many have realized it and have booked an actual workshop and others have simply gone in with a friend for the "hostess split". This is where 2 people order $50 and then they "split" the hostess benefits. This means each of them would get 1 level A hostess set and 1 half price item. Let me know if you would like to reap these benefits!!
Supplies from The Angel Company:
Matchmaker cardstock
Sanding blocks
Running Stitches
Forget Not
Misc. floral
Noir Palette
Belle Rose Palette

1 comment:

Karen S said...

Hi,
I am a fellow nurse and angel
Karen Seifert
P.S. You have been tagged
Please check my blog
http://karenismyangel.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails