Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas cards 2008



I just wanted to show you my Christmas cards I made this year. The first one uses the TAC stamp set Joy of Christmas from TAC and cardstock from Papertrey Ink (which I am LOVING the coordinating products). This is the first time I have used the Cuttlebug embossing folders and I have to say these are awesome!!! The swiss dots folder was used here. I went ahead and added some large hardware and ribbon tied with Scrapper's Floss. I think it added just the right touch. And of course, last but not least STICKLES!! Besides ribbon, stickles are my next favorite embellishment!!!


Now, my second Christmas card uses the same stamp set from TAC but using more traditional Christmas colors. With the tree stamp, I actually cut off the top and the bottom to make better use of the tree. On this card, I also used Papertrey paper products. The word stamp came from a retired TAC Christmas set from 2007. These cards were fairly simple this year as I had to make around 70!! Enjoy....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails