Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Here's what I've been working on.....





My brother's family and ours have been planning a DisneyWorld trip for quite a while now and it is finally down to less than a month away before we leave. I made this flip over "Countdown to Disney" for my niece and nephews. They should be getting it in the mail today hopefully so that they can start it Weds. My kids are excited to start "flipping" the days over until DisneyWorld. I used Heather's mini calendar idea for my countdown idea for Disney. I think it turned out so cute!!! Now, I did make several of these mini calendars for Christmas presents last month. They were a hit!! Thanks Heather for the idea!!! I love how the numbers are right justified and can flip over without having to move the ribbon. Too bad these numbers are a retired TAC stamp set.

2 comments:

Heather said...

How stinkin' cute Amy!! I love it with the smaller scallops and to count down to an event.

JessicaLynn said...

I am a DISNEY NUT and I love this!! Seriously it is adorable!!

Jessica Lynn

Related Posts with Thumbnails