Sunday, February 1, 2009

PTI--have you checked them out yet?

OMG, I love these stamps......Papertrey Ink. Right now, they are beginning their countdown for their 2nd Anniversary party!! Official release happens on the 15th. Check them out!! Here is a valentine card I made last week using Heart Prints and Raspberry Fizz Mix papers. I also invested in the matching inks from PTI too!! I wish now that I would have purchased the coordinating punches as well but it's not too hard to cut those hearts out. The brown heart (which is THE stamp that sold me on this set) is raised with a pop-dot. On this card, I also used PTI's Fresh Snow palette ink and the Fiskars scalloped punch. Do you see that I inked the small rectangle of raspberry fizz cardstock with the fresh snow ink? I think that little white border added just a touch of depth it needed!! Oh, I forgot I also used one of Heather's sketches for this one too.



Well, my kids are now enjoying the last week at home before we leave for our much anticipated DisneyWorld vacation!! Every day they have looked forward to taking turns "flipping" the calendar over. Check out my cute Disney countdown calendar in a previous post here!! I can not say how much I love that BIA!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

So cute! I love PTI too! Jen Carter and I have been watching the clues every day! I love love Pure Poppy! I have the cardstock, Ink and Stiched Ribbon!

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

Very vert cute card, love the layout and color choices!

Related Posts with Thumbnails