Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bow Chica Wow Wow

I wanted to share another card I made during our Stampin' Away!
This one is for a dear friend that just happens to be my "boss"!  She LOVES dogs.....I mean LOVE!!
Well, while I was at my stamping weekend, she got wonderful news!!
She passed the CNN!!  I am so proud of her!
So, without further waiting here is a cute little card I made for her in Congratulations!
Way to go Jill!!
I just love this little dog stamp!!  It is a newbie from TAC called Animal Thoughts (the sentiment is also a new stamp set called Bow Chica Bow Wow).
I used a new MS border punch here called Pinking Scallop.

Thanks for stopping by today!

{Bow Chica Wow Wow}
Stamps:  Bow Chica Bow Wow (TAC), Animal Thoughts (TAC), Polka Dot Basics II (PTI)
Ink:  Dark Chocolate and Fresh Snow (both PTI)
Paper:  Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, and Rustic White (all PTI)
Misc:  ribbon (Michaels), Pinking Scallop border punch (MS), Watercolor crayons


5 comments:

Jennifer Carter said...

That is such a super cute card! The colors are so perfect too! Glad I got to see it in person. :)

Patti J said...

This card is SO cute! Jill will love it. Congrats to Jill on passing her CNN! TFS this cutie with us!

Barb said...

VERY cute! Love the dottie background... and the sentiment really makes me smile :) See?

D Dennis said...

OMG,Amy! This is effin' adorable! Love it.

BethieJ said...

This is so CUTE! I LOVE that sentiment.. it is PERFECT!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails