Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I thought I would share the Valentines that I gave my kids today!  I just love this Valentine stamp set from PTI!!  Payton even used it to make her own Valentine's for her class!!  Do you know how hard it was to not just do them myself?  Payton wanted to make them all by HERSELF!!  Now, I did help her to punch out the shapes, cut and score the paper but other wise she stamped them, assembled, and wrote her name in all of them!!  I tell ya........it was too darn cute!  (However, I didn't get a picture!)  :(

If you have been following my blog, you know that I've been making my kids cards for the different holidays now in the 3x3 size for awhile.  They fit perfectly in those little mailboxes from Target!  I altered a mailbox for each of them a couple of years ago.  They turned out so cute!  Well, here is their Valentine!
I am just in love with Smokey Shadow paper!  I think it looks great here paired with Scarlet Jewel!
What do you think?

Here is a picture of their mailboxes in case you hadn't seen them!  Yesterday, the kids were so funny because they asked, "Are you going to put something in our mailboxes for Valentine's Day tomorrow?"


*******We did make it back from our cruise. However, we had quite a time traveling back due to SNOW weather with connecting flights EVERYWHERE!!! We actually wouldn't even be back yet if we hadn't been resourceful! When we arrived at the airport, we were told that our flight had been rescheduled for Sunday night! (that's tonight!) Well, we made it back in about the same amount of time it was originally would have taken us! Just a cab ride, different airline, and rental car later!

6 comments:

BethieJ said...

These are so CUTE!! Love the mailboxes.. my kiddos have them too... I need to start using them again!!!

Barb said...

Adorable Valentine's... and I DO love those colors together! And the mailboxes are just darling... I love that you have a tradition like that, it makes the holiday mean so much more :)

Jennifer Carter said...

Super cute! I like those colors too! I bet they loved them!

Kim said...

The cutest little Valentines!

*LittleMissT* said...

Great to see this set being used with some richer colours. These turned out really well!!

Karina said...

Hi there

occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I very like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.

By the way, right now I have a Candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2010/02/candy-zum-1-blog-geburtstag.html

Love from Karina

Related Posts with Thumbnails