Tuesday, February 9, 2010

One last post before......

we leave on our Bahamas cruise!!  We are getting out of Kansas for a few days and escaping the cold weather that is settling in for a while!!  Here is a card I made while at my Stampin' Away weekend. 
The main thing I wanted to point out is that I used the "kissing" technique here on the flower pot from the stamp set Green Thumb!  I thought the little flower from Petal Power went with this so cute!
Not real fancy here but I like the results! 
Here is another view a littler closer up!  Enjoy!!
Have a fabulous week and I'll see you again when we're back from our cruise!!

{If Friends were Flowers}
All products PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  Green Thumb, Petal Power, Turning a New Leafe
Ink:  Versamark, Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avacado, Raspberry Fizz, Tea Dye Duo
Paper:  Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Rustic White
Misc:  pop dot, Rasp Fizz saddle stitch ribbon, button twine, Lemon Tart button, Fiskars mini apron lace punch

7 comments:

Ingrid Danvers said...

Your card is simply gorgeous, Amy. Great colors and design. Have fun on your Bahamas cruise.

Jennifer Carter said...

I love this! You know that you NEED to buy this set now! :) Have a great time on your cruise! Can't wait to hear about it!

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Amy... I'm glad I got to see it in person ;) Have a blast on your cruise!!!

Rhonda said...

Very nice. Have a wonderful time on the cruise. The only way to travel.

Angy said...

Love that flowerpot. Have a great time on your cruise! So jealous. Really like the colors too!

Diane Jaquay said...

GORGEOUS, I just adore this card!!! Enjoy your cruise, I'm jealous lol!

Kim said...

This is gorgeous! I absolutely love the kissing technique you used on the pot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails