Friday, February 5, 2010

PTI Emboss Resist Challenge!!

Oh, the festivities over at PTI are just so much fun!!  Today Nichole Heady posted a new feature coming soon:  a weekly technique challenge!  So, we start off with an Emboss Resist technique!  It has been a long time since I've tried out this technique...but the results are stunning!  Here is my entry into this challenge!!
I used my one of my favorite sets:  Heart Prints for this challenge as well as a new MS border punch!
Don't you think that bow is just wonderful?  I am getting much better after watching Dawn's bow tying video! You've got to check it out if you are having trouble tying bows!!

Here's is another view of my card.

Thanks for visiting!!

{XOXO}
All supplies PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  Heart Prints, Polka Dot Basics II, Background Basics: Text Style
Ink:  Raspberry Fizz, Versamark, Dark Chocolate
Paper:  Rustic White, Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz
Misc:  Heart border punch (MS), glitter, Raspberry Fizz saddle stitch ribbon, clear embossing powder, Corner Chomper, pop dots


15 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty!! Love that MS punch, and your bow rocks! :)

Anika said...

Adorable! I love the little details like the heart border punch and the glitter. Oh, and awesome bow - looks just like one of Dawn's!

Jennifer Carter said...

Amy, it's beautiful! Your bow does look great! Very pretty!

Liz said...

Too cute!

Michelle said...

Oh it's awesome!! Very pretty and your bow is fantastic! Guess I better check out that video :)

Nadine said...

Sweet!! Love all the colors you chose and your bow looks awesome! :o)

*LittleMissT* said...

Great vintagey card, love it!

Kara said...

pretty, love the heart border
kara

BethieJ said...

I LOVE it.. your card turned out so PRETTY.. and that border punch.. OH MY!!! I need it! LOL!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful!!! Man I wish I had bought that MS heart punch when I saw it at the store the other day lol!

Heidi said...

what a great card! :) and i just noticed you live in topeka! i am in lenexa!

Barb said...

Another beauty, Amy! LOVE the colors and the bow is perfect :)

Bren said...

love this. I need to watch Dawn's videos your BOW looks great. I would have given up and did a knot.

Sarah said...

Great card!! So pretty!

babar said...

Personally my favorite color is pink that's why i like the card in pink color.
custom credit cards
hotel key card

Related Posts with Thumbnails