Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ShoeBox Projects

As promised, here are the ShoeBox projects that we completed while at Stampin' Away!
First up, is the card I designed as my project.  The inspiration for the colors for this card, admittedly came from a SU flyer.  But the goodness on the card is ALL PTI!!  I think I am in love with these Button Bits stamp sets!  This flower image just sold me on this set and you don't even have to use buttons for it to be useful!  Really, nothing fancy here on my card but I really like how it turned out especially with that large sentiment! 

Next up, is the card designed by Jen Carter.  This card uses PTI goodies as well starring Green Thumb.  I don't personally own this set so it was so much fun to stamp with it!  I used her set to make another card that will be posted at a later date. 

Next, is a card designed by Barb Foster.  Her card uses a very popular TAC set called Victorian Elements and the rock 'n roll technique.  Very fun and I love the results!!

Next up, is a card designed by Laurie Willison.  Her card uses a stamp set from TAC as well called Wonder and Joy.  And if you like to color, this is a set for you!  I got in on using OMS and Prismacolor pencils for coloring this one!  I stamped off some other images from this set (thanks Barb) so that I can practice some more coloring!

Lastly, is a card designed by Brenda Hauff.  This card uses a stamp set from TAC too!  This set is called Dear Friend.  Here I used a different coloring medium:  Copics!!  I need lots more practice but it turned out so pretty! 

{Sending You}
All products PTI unless noted.
Stamps:  Polka Dot Basics II, Baby Button Bits, Big and Bold Wishes
Ink:  True Black, Versamark
Paper:  Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, Ripe Avocado
Misc:  ribbon (Michaels), white/cream mix buttons, Corner Chomper, Scallop border punch (SU), button twine

6 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Wow, these are all beautiful, don't know if I could pick a favorite! I do love the unique layout of the first one though!

Barb said...

Yes, so much fun! And I LOVED the color combo of yours... so bright and cheery :) When is the next Stamp Away?

Ingrid Danvers said...

All cards are so beautiful. You all did a wonderful job.

Rhonda said...

Love the projects. I like the vintage picnic card as well.

Patti J said...

These are all adorable! Next time I am going to stow away! Bet Barb has a big suitcase!!! Lol... Great job ladies - U all rock!

Laurie said...

Yes it was a blast! I loved every shoebox project! So glad you could make it!! And your card is SO adorable! I still have it sitting on my table! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails