Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Papertrey Paper Dolls Challenge #6



Wow, I have gotten soo behind on these challenges!!  3 to be exact....but I'm working on it! 
You need to check out the Papertrey Paper Dolls Blog for our weekly challenges!! 
Here is my take on this sketch by Deena (honugurl16).


Lots of texture here using the Impression Plates from PTI!!  During our Stamping Away weekend,
Jen and Laurie brought their impression plates.........let's just say I'm hooked now!! 
In fact, several are now on order with the last release!!  \


I sent this card to a friend of mine that is participating in a triathalon this Saturday! 
Can you imagine?  I can't....I'm so not a runner, a swimmer, or a biker!
Good Luck Stacey!

Here is the sketch my card is based from.  Please come and play
along with us...our challenges are open to everyone!!
Thanks for visiting!


{Good Luck}
All supplied PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  FF #2 and Mega Mixed Messages
Paper:  Kraft, White, Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz, Plum Pudding
Ink:  True Black
Misc:  Picnic Plaid, Sunshine, and Canvas Impression plates, FF #2 die, Corner Chomper, white ribbon (Dollar Tree)

14 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

What a FUN use of the texture plates Amy, love this!!

Bonita Rose said...

this is perfect.....love the colors you chose.. I hv some impression plates on my wish list too.. trust me! Love them!

Jen Carter said...

Love all the different textures and how you used the fillable frames die for the top! Cute look!

Anika said...

Love all that texture! Aren't the Impression Plates awesome?! Great take on the challenge, love your color choices too!

Lee Anne said...

Love those colors and now I really want some impression plates! I've resisted until now!! I also love how you cut out the Fillable Frames! Too cool!

Barb said...

I am LOVING the textures, Amy!! Wonderful :)

Katie said...

Fun textures! I love it! I just used an impression plate for the first time on my card for tomorrow's Paper Doll challenge. They are fun, aren't they!

Jill said...

A triathalon card--how cool, Amy! It will give her that edge she needs to keep going! ;-> I agree that the texture plates are awesome and you used them so well here! Great job!

Unknown said...

Amy, such a fun card!! different texture and different colors..coool!

Laurie said...

Amy! I love this! Those texture layers are such a great idea for this challenge! What a cute card!

Dana said...

A great card for your friend, and I love how you showcased the different impression plates on one card...cool idea. Also like the reverse die-cit frame!

Barbara said...

Ooooo, I love this! Those different color panels and that great texture make for one fabulous card!

Erica said...

Fun colors and texture! I like how you used the die to out out part of the kraft piece and stamp underneath it.

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

Fun card, Amy! Love the colors and all the textures. Aren't the impression plates great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails