Sunday, July 11, 2010

A simple one.


Very quick CAS post based on a fantastic card by Geny Cassaday.  When I saw this card, I HAD to buy this stamp set and make my very own version and will be making lots of these.  I love how she paired this image with BB: Woodgrain! 


I am just LOVING white on white cards lately.....I made some others that I
haven't posted and will do that soon.


Thanks so much for stopping by!!

{Best Wishes}
Stamps:  BB:  Woodgrain (PTI), Moravia (SEI)
Paper:  Stampers Select White
Ink:  Raspberry Fizz, True Black, Chamomile ink (all PTI)
Mics:  pink rhinestones (misc), black grograin ribbon (Dollar Tree), foam tape

12 comments:

Anika said...

Very cool card, Amy! Love that bright pink paired with the black!

good_day1214 said...

Love the pretty color you used to showcase that flower stamp. Makes it pop against the black. Great job!

Keva said...

I love it, Amy! Great color choice and those stamps DO look great together!

Laurie said...

Very pretty! I love the white on white!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful! Love the way the flower looks stamped on the woodgrain!

Lindsay said...

Lovely! I love everything on top of the woodgrain. So fun!

B said...

Oh Amy, this is lovely! Love the use of the stamping and the big yummy ribbon! Fab!

Lee Anne said...

I love this. The woodgrain stamped in a light color is perfect!

Suzanne said...

So elegant! I love this card, especially how that pink pops off the page.

Alice said...

so pretty and elegant! love it!

Nerina said...

OOOOOOH that is stunning - so elegant!! Love the inspiration you took from Geny's card!

Dana said...

Great colors and even better LO Amy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails