Friday, July 29, 2011

OTWC #58

I survived a Stamping Away weekend with Jen Carter and Laurie Willison and I can NOT wait to get together again.  I'm having withdrawals already!!  Well on to business.......It's time for the next
Off The Wall Craftiness color challenge!  The colors this time around are Peach and Navy.  Speaking of Navy.....I need a pair of of those cute cute shoes!  Those are sooo ME!



I pulled out my Scoot Away with Me set from Wilson Designs for my card today.  Some fun Scor-pal detail and simple stamping make one CAS card.  I have to apologize for my photo as it was taken with my iphone.........my real camera is still on vacation in Boston but it will be back tonight!  Yay......my hubby and son will be back too!  I can't wait to see them and hear about their trip........it's been almost a week! 




This week's sponsor is Wilson Designs and one random winner will receive a Scoot Away with Me stamp set!  So let's see your peach and navy creations!!!


{Ciao}
All supplies are PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  Scoot Away with Me (Wilson Designs)
Paper:  SS White, Enchanted Evening
Ink:  Melon Berry, Enchanted Evening
Misc:  Scor-Pal, Crystal Stickles, Foam Tape

18 comments:

Arlene said...

WOW, Amy this is so beautiful! Love the crisp clean look. :)

Arlene.

Lynn said...

Love this clean design Amy.

Lindsay said...

Oh how fun Amy! Love the embossed line blocking at the bottom!

Sue Ann said...

Love how clean this is Amy~~ The blue is the perfect touch to bring it all together!!! What happens at Stamp Away stays at Stamp Away :) i.e. the amount of money you spend shopping :) xoxox

Laurie said...

You did awesome with this color combo girl! I love the grid at the bottom too! And the polka dotted band! I miss you already! Let's do something again next weekend! LOl! :)

Christina said...

So glad you girls had a fun stamping weekend!

I love what you did with the scored grid. So adorable! Love the clean look of your card!

Emily Keaton said...

What a beauty, Amy! This card is the epitome of clean and simple. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card Miss Amy!! Hope you are well....

Keva said...

Love the Scor Pal detail on this card and all of the white space. Very pretty, chica! I see I never get an invite to the little weekend, but that;s okay. :)

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my I love those sweet little flowers and I love your grid detail! Still have not found my Score Pal...Beautiful CAS design! You rock!

Jen Carter said...

I'm having withdrawals too!! LOL!!

Look at you cutting out all those little flowers! I love the little grouping you put together!! So pretty!

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY!!~

Karen B. said...

Ooh, am I late to the game? When did you get your cute blog header?
Love your card, so sophisticated!

Geri said...

Amy...I'm envious of your talent with clean and simple designs. But I think I've said that before! This is really nice!! Love the embossed effect at the bottom, and the colors all look so nice together. I saw your Papertrey card during the hop but was on my non-comment-friendly computer. So glad you visited me and really appreciate your kind words, and it was a great reason to get the iPad out and come visit you--it's been too long! (PS--I'm also envious of your little stamping get away!! Good for you girls!!)

Arlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee Anne said...

I love the block of flowers you created! Perfect and simple.

Laura Isham said...

Gorgeous! Love the embossed squares.

Gwen said...

Beautiful! Love the scored boxes you made- so precise!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails