Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mr.Bones Halloween Spook Out


Hi everyone!  Just a quick post for the challenge over on Nichole Heady's blog.  It's the Mr. Bones' Halloween Spook Out!  Very simple one layer card I whipped up tonight!!  I've used the AWESOME Texture Frame from Lil' Inker Designs for my CAS card.  You can get yours HERE.
 
Happy Halloween



 
{HAPPY halloween}
Stamps:  Spooky Sweets (PTI)
Paper:  SS White (PTI)
Ink:  Orange Zest, True Black, Ripe Avocado (PTI)
Dies:  Texture Plate Collection 1 (Lil' Inker Designs)

 

9 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

What a fun CAS card Amy, love that Lil' Inkers frame.

Danielle said...

I love this card! Simple, sweet and spooky :)

Lynn said...

CAS and oh so adorable Amy! Hope you had a fabulous trip!!

Brandi said...

Adorable girl!

Marisa said...

Loving the embossed frame around the edge. Wonderful card :)

Renee said...

Love it!! :)
And so perfect for that incredible frame! :)

Marybeth said...

Sweet and simple, love it Amy!

Jen Carter said...

So cute! I love your CAS card! The frame is perfect for this pumpking and sentiment!

CONGRATS on Neat & Tangled my friend!! I am so excited for you!!

Kim Heggins said...

Amy, love you card just too cute! Congrats on being named part of the Neat and Tangled Design Team, I can't wait to see your creations.

Related Posts with Thumbnails