Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day!

 


Good evening friends!  Happy World Card Making Day!  I had very good intentions of getting up and creating but life happens.  So here I am posting on the evening of WCMD!  I am so happy to share this day with so many talented friends.  This is OUR day!  This is also a time to say 'thank you' for following along with me on my blog.....I know there is so much inspiration out there and I'm so glad you choose to stop by here! 
 
Wiggle it


I had some laughs while creating this.......you see my dad fishes.  However, I do not see him "wiggling it"!  But how could I not use this sentiment to add a little humor??  Anyway, I hope he likes it.  I'm entering this in over at Embellish Magazine challenge.
 


{Wiggle it}
Stamps:  Fish More (Wplus9), BB: Woodgrain (PTI)
Paper:  Kraft, Spring Rain (PTI)
Ink:  Scarlet Jewell, Enchanted Evening, New Leaf, True Black (PTI)
Dies:  Star (PTI), Fish More (Wplus9), Linen IP (PTI)

9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Amy this is cool...love that fun fish...

Stacey Schafer said...

so clever!

Veronica Z said...

Amy, this card is just so cute!! Happy WCMD!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Fun and Happy card. I'm sure your father will have a laugh when seeing it.

Laurie said...

How cute! I love that woodgrain background!

The Paper Parade said...

That bright blue star just POPs Amy! I love that you put the fish on there and that the wood grain background was used...it looks awesome!

Jen Carter said...

Too funny!! I can see how it would make you laugh! That sentiment is so funny! Great masculine card!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for a well written, easy to understand article on this. It can get really confusing when trying to explain it – but you did a great job. Thank you!

burun estetigi

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Okay, this card is too cute! Love the simple layout with the sentiment and fish on the star.

Related Posts with Thumbnails