Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lil' Inker Designs Release Hop--Day 3

 
Welcome to Day 3 of the June release for Lil' Inker Designs!  If you are following along the blog hop, you should have arrived from Alyssa's blog.   If not, you should start back over at the Lil' Inker Designs blog to get started!
 
 
Today we are sharing more new products:  Fanfare Scallop Border Die and Spot On Stamp set. 
My first card uses the previously released Connected Circles Die with the new coordinating stamp set called Spot On.  I love how perfectly this die fits across a standard card front!!!
 
Celebrate  
 
 
 
 
 
My next card has to be my favorite of this release........check out this new die:  Fanfare Scallop Border.  I think this is one of the most gorgeous scallop border dies on the market.  Here I've used it in it's entirety.  When I die cut my borders, the little pieces stayed in place (I wanted them to).........I thought this gave the die a much more elegance to it and I loved the look..  It was a little tricky to apply adhesive because THEN all the die cut pieces wanted to come out! 
 
Hello  
 
 
That's it for me today but there is a LOT more to see along the Blog Hop! Make sure to leave your comments as there are some $10 credits to be won!! Your next stop is the amazing Debby
 
 
{Celebrate}
Stamps:  Spot On (Lil' Inker Designs)
Paper:  Pure Poppy, White (PTI)
Ink:  Pure Poppy (PTI)
Dies:  Connected Circles Die (Lil' Inker Designs)
Misc:  Foam Adhesive, Black Gems, Linen IP (PTI)
 
{Hello}
Stamps:  Darling Diamonds (Lil' Inker Designs)
Paper:  White, Fine Linen, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Berry Sorbet (PTI)
Ink:  Slate (Amuse)
Dies:  Fanfare Scallop Border (Lil' Inker Designs)
Misc:  Enamel Dots (MME)

42 comments:

Billie A said...

Both cards are wonderful. I love the circles and the CAS look. Stunning. I love the die that's all one piece. That has to be hard to keep those little pieces from popping out. Great effect and glad I can see it the die done like that.

Karenladd said...

Wow, both of these cards are spectacular! I LOVE those scallops, so beautiful and unique!

Maureen Merritt said...

Love the colors you used on the scallops, so fresh!

Bev Karolak said...

These cards are wonderful! Love your choice of colours.

~amy~ said...

seriously, love your work!

Kristie Goulet said...

Just beautiful! I didn't think I wanted/needed the scallop die but you are changing my mind. ;)

obee said...

Just love the fanfare scallop die! Definitely on my want list!

Shelly said...

Whoa! Both cards are AWESOME!! :) Love, love, love!

erin lee creative said...

UM per usual, these cards are amazing. I LOVE the pop of red on the first one with the circles and then colors you chose for the fanfare are GORGEOUS! Love love. <3

Ann said...

Fabulous cards and colors. Love what you did with the connected circles die and stamping--that red on white card just pops!

Tracey McNeely said...

Awesome cards Amy! Love how you used the sentiments. My Fanfare has already been ordered!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the circles on the first and the way you kept the scallops solid on the second.

Sue D said...

Very fun circle card and love how you used the scallops.

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous cards! Too hard to pick a favorite here. I love them both!

Janice said...

Like Miriam said - both are gorgeous!!!!

Loly Borda said...

I love your work Amy, the first is so elegant and I love the colorful one too. TFS

Dana D. said...

Very cute and creative cards today. Great colors and details. Loving these new dies and stamp set.

Jessrose21 said...

Beautiful cards! I like the clean crispness of the first one and the lovely color combo of the second.

Cathy Weber said...

I have been pinning away everything you have made today Amy...love it all, especially your first card with the circles...that is a great idea and I hadn't realized there was a circle that matches the fanfare die pattern!

Sabrina said...

Both cards are fabulous!! Love the color combo!!

cm said...

Absolutely delightful showcase of the new release! Love your clever use of the circles and the the scallops! Beautiful inspiration!
c

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oooo...beautiful! LOVE the colors on the second one! Can tell I'm going to have to get that die!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

Just beautiful! Love the layout on the first, and I adore the colors on the second.

Jean Bullock said...

the cards are beautiful and the new dies are awesome.

Unknown said...

Both cards are fabulous Amy! I love them both...flawless

maria f. said...

Beautiful cards, Amy.

canadian_liner said...

I am appreciating the possibilities with those new circle stamps more and more, thanks to your gorgeous red and white card. And what more can anyone say about that scallop border...dreamy!

Sharron said...

Both cards are fabulous, Amy! That scallop die is amazing! Love the colors you chose!

P said...

Love both cards, but the red celebrate is so striking! Nice designs and color choices!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colors - so cool looking!

Sue McRae said...

Both cards are so fabulous. Love the red and white and those colourful scallops are wonderful.

Laura Pryor said...

Amy, these cards and just drop dead gorgeous!!! We did think alike and wait until you see a card I made for tomorrow. I use almost the exact same colors as your Hello card. Yours is totally WAYYYY better than mine, LOL!!! I love how it has the thin paper border and how it hangs off the card. GREAT balance!! The red card is perfection as well! WOW!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun Spot On set, and that border die is amazing! Love the cards!

Anonymous said...

Both of these cards are adorable!

Unknown said...

beautiful!!

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous card, Amy!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE the FUN design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Kim Heggins said...

Amy, both of your cards are fabulous!

Ida said...

Both of these cards are fabulous. Love the new dies and you've added some great texture to your cards as well.

Wida said...

Beautiful, what a pretty die

Colleen Dietrich said...

Both cards have such vavoom!

Jen Carter said...

I am so in love with the rainbow fanfare card! I love the colors you chose and those larger enamel dots! So, so, so pretty! The choice of a gray sentiment was perfection! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails