Sunday, June 9, 2013

Thank You!

 
Hi everyone!!  This entire month Timeless Twine has joined up with The Robins Nest to help them celebrate 15 years!!!  How exciting!! Be sure to head on over to their blog and store, so you can see all the goodies they have!
 
I've used some fantastic brown striped paper and these Discovery Girl Rub-ons (the frame) from The Robin's Nest to make my card.  I've added in some button accents tied up with Timeless Twine's Natural Twine
 
Robin's Nest1  
 
 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful weekend!

 
 
{Thank you}
Stamps:  Bloom & Grow (Verve)
Paper:  Dark Chocolate, White (PTI)
Pattern Paper:  The Robin's Nest
Ink:  Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Rub-ons:  The Robin's Nest
Misc:  Buttons (PTI), Foam Adhesive
Twine:  Natural Twine (Timeless Twine by Bella Creationz)

3 comments:

Jen Carter said...

I always love stripes! I really like how you worked everything together! The way you tied up the buttons is fantastic!

Jean Bullock said...

Great job on this. I love the brown color scheme you chose. Very cool .

Renee said...

Simply gorgeous!
I love the neutral tones with this...
lends an air of elegance! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails