Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Neat & Tangled September Release {Day 2}

 
 
 
Welcome to Day 2 of  the September Release from Neat & Tangled!  Danielle has designed some amazing holiday themed sets.  Are you ready to start the inspiration?
 
Today, I have a baby ensemble (card/tag combo) to share using Santa's Tags.  Yes, I said Santa's Tags.  I could NOT get passed the sentiment--Special Delivery.  I always need extra "baby" themed cards/gift card holders on hand.....ya' know because I never need one at the last minute!  LOL
 
Special Delivery  
 
My card was created by first stamping my plaid pattern (masking off the top portion) using On the Strip 2 stamps from Neat & Tangled.  I added a little pinking edge border and stamped my Special Delivery stamp above that.  Those stars are a new die from Lil' Inker Designs and I thought they worked perfectly with this ensemble!!!
 
Special Delivery Card  
 
Next, I created this sweet tag using the same stamp set, Santa's Tags.  I stamped 2 tags and pieced the colored portions together to form one tag.  I again stamped the Special Delivery onto the tag and stamped a few lines of dots with another stamp from this set.  I then punched 2 small circles for my threaded twine and added more stars!
 
 
Special Delivery Tag  
 
There is a GIVEAWAY each day of the release (today it is Santa's Tags), so make sure you stop by each day to comment to win!  Giveaway winners will be announced early Friday morning.  Stamp sets will be available for purchase HERE starting at 8am EST Friday!
 
See you back here tomorrow!!
 
 
{Special Delivery}
Stamps:  Santa's Tags (Neat & Tangled)
Paper:   White, Spring Rain (PTI)
Ink:  Sky, Lichen (AMuse)
Dies:  Stitched Mats: Stars (Lil' Inker Designs), Pinking Edge Die (PTI)
Twine:  The Twinery
Misc:  Gems (Kaisercraft), Linen bag (PTI), Safety Pin, Circle Punch
 
 

8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love the special delivery sentiment for a new baby-- it's perfect! As is your project, Amy! Wonderful job!

Helen Gullett said...

Oh wow those card and tag are gorgeous and cute. Love the idea & inspiration of the bag :)

Kim Heggins said...

This is just so sweet!

Bev Karolak said...

Wow! I love your projects Amy! :)

Amy Johnson said...

This is so sweet and lovely! Love the colors, stars, and burlap.

sally said...

Great a great card, I have a set of star dies but never think to use them ( I won them as part of a 'big shot' package)

Sally

Alyssa S said...

Amy!! I love, love, love this!! Just a perfect little ensemble - totally went in my CASEable file :)

Loly Borda said...

Love this set! Beautiful plaid and marching stars! TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails