Wednesday, October 30, 2013

12 Kit of Occasions {October Kit}

 
 
Welcome to the October Edition of the 12 Kits of Holidays!  Every single month we get goodies from the hostess for the month. So many new things arrive..... makes it so fun!!!  We have added some new things to our group recently.......a new BLOG (The 12 Kits of Occasions) and Facebook page.  Please go join our following over on the blog and LIKE us on Facebook! 
 
This month our kit was sent out by Kara Vrabel.  Kara sent us a beautiful fall package.....beautiful fall papers, embellishments, and other goodies!  Take a peek below at what she sent!  Thank so much Kara! 
 
October Kit
{photo courtesy of Kara}
 
 
 
The first thing I wanted to dive into were those gold leaves!  They are just gorgeous and detailed. 
 
 
grateful
 
I've got to show you the next card......it has a beautifully stamped background panel of fall leaves.  This was all stamped by Kara.  Here, I've paired it with this fun brown glitter tape!
 
blessed
 
My last card features a little Copic coloring......paired with layers of patterns and glitter tape. 
 
autumn blessings
 

That's it from me today but let's go check out what the rest of the group made with this kit!!!  The full supply list can be found on the 12 kits of Occasions blog!!!  Make sure to visit the 12 Kits Blog for details on a possible little prize for hopping along!

Kara {KandRDesigns}--October Hostess

 

16 comments:

Silk Sarees online said...


An Edwardian lady in full dress was a wonder to behold, and her preparations for viewing were awesome.silks saree

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy your projects are gorgeous. I LOVE the way you showcased the big gold leaf. You paired up the papers perfectly and I love the way you used the 'text' tape on your last card. Great job.

Cathy Weber said...

Where to start...all three cards are so pretty Amy! I think the one with the gold leaf was my favorite, it looks so nice with the text layered over it. I also think your coloring of the Autumn Aubundance vase could not have been better...each leaf so perfectly shaded and the acorns stand out so well. I can tell you had a lot of fun with Kara's kit!

Miriam Prantner said...

These cards are wonderful! What a great kit!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are all gorgeous, Amy! Fabulous job with the kit!

Darnell said...

I just remembered that all these 12 kit cards are being pinned, thank God, or that's all I would be doing this afternoon! Your die cut cards are amazing, Amy, especially the BLESSED card with the unique bordering! Swoon!! Hugs, Darnell

Renee said...

They're all fabulous...
which I knew they would be :)...
I can't pick a fave though I am really lovin' that stamped panel one!
Gorgeous cards from a gorgeous kit! :)

Kara said...

So beautiful Amy! I love how you used the gold leaf behind the word die cut! Beautiful coloring!

Joyce said...

Your designs are fabulous as always. I love to see what you do with our kits. You make it look so effortless.

Amy Johnson said...

Fabulous cards! I really like the two cards with the die cut sentiments.

Marybeth said...

Beautiful cards Amy! I like that you used the glitter strip. Happy Halloween!

Kim S said...

I am always so inspired when it's time to see everything that you have each created with the kits! Yours are truly gorgeous. I love the die cut word over the leaf with a sprinkling of buttons.

Sharron said...

Gorgeous cards, Amy! Wonderful use of the papers and beautiful coloring on your leaves. Your first card with the gold leaf behind the die cut word and button accents is my favorite!

Kim Heggins said...

Amy...love them all, so classy and simply beautiful. Your first card is my favorite, love the rounded corner and that gold leaf behind grateful is just stunning...

Christina said...

Amy, I always look forward to seeing your elegant but clean designs with these kits. The gold leaf behind the die cut word is brilliant--I will definitely be CASEing this idea. I love the way you've highlighted the stamped leaf panel with a simple die cut word, glitter tape, and the peek at the text paper. And your coloring on the vase is wonderful! Such a beautiful set of cards!

Kelly S. said...

Such elegance! I especially love the way you used the word dies, Amy! A lovely band of patterns and sparkle on the autumn blessings card, what a great layout on that one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails