Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Clearly Whimsy Stamps: Day 2


Hi everyone and welcome to DAY 2 of the ...


This week we are releasing 9 new clear stamp sets and 8 coordinating die/die sets, and they will be available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store and all good Whimsy Stamps retailers from TOMORROW (April 23). Yesterday we introduced COFFEE BREAK and HAPPY HELLO.  Today we are excited to introduce you to HAPPY TRAVELS and IN THE GARDEN stamp sets and dies! Hop on over to the Whimsy blog to take a peek at the new products.

 For my card, I used In the Garden for a CAS birthday card.  When I received this set, I immediately knew what image I was going to use first.  Being from the Sunflower State......it had to be the sunflower!

In the Garden



PRIZE ALERT ... We have hidden a fabulous prize of a $15 GIFT CERTIFICATE at one of the stops on to day’s hop! We will draw the lucky winner from the comments left here and on today’s d esign team posts (listed below), so be sure to visit everyone and leave a comment to be entered in to the draw.
Hope to see you again tomorrow for our RELEASE DAY HOP and the final reveal of our last set of products!


22 comments:

SemSee said...

Such a beautiful card! I love how you've stamped behind the die-cut circles! Gorgeous! xx

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful card, Amy!

Stacey Schafer said...

So fresh and fun!

Marcie Sharp said...

Lovely colour combo! Sunflowers are just so happy looking. :)

Irene said...

What a lovely CAS-card this is with the sunflowers peeping through the holes!!

xx Irene

ann marie said...

Love sunflowers. Cute card

Tami B. said...

I really like the design of this one, and it gives me a better idea of the size of the images in this set.

Sue said...

This is stunning. I love your fabulous design with those gorgeous flowers and a beautiful colour scheme too.
Sue xx

Crafty Math Chick said...

Such a fresh & pretty card Amy! I think the sunflower is my favorite image in the set as well. I like the look of the white-on-white enamel dots, such an elegant touch.

Amy C. said...

Fun! I love the sunflowers within the cutouts!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome card. Love that you put the flowers behind the punched circles. TFS

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful design x

Cathy said...

love this stamp most. love what you did with your card to accent the flower.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful -- love your design :)

Julie L. said...

LOVE this card Amy! Very nice!

Baroque duJour said...

Oh that is a beautiful card, inspired me to have a go at copying hope you don't mind. It helps me learn and I love your style. That sunflower is gorgeous.Thanks so much.

Heather said...

just gorgeous. I love the flowers and the negative aspects, very awesome Amy!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a cheerful card - love the sunflower stamp!

Indy's Designs said...

Such a cute card and sweet stamps!

Celeste Goff said...

What a pretty card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Wonderful to have the sunflowers set back - looks really striking

Jen Carter said...

I LOVE this card! Such a good Kansas card! You know I love sunflowers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails