Monday, April 28, 2014

Just a Note


Happy Monday everyone!  
It's going to be a beautiful week here in Kansas.......it better be, my garage sale is this weekend! :)  I've been busy cleaning the garage (with the help of my family) and marking the many, many tubs of things for sale.  I have hosted the sale for my neighbor and I for 8 years now!!  We always have a GREAT turnout....no advertising, just awesome location and prices!

I have a very springy card to share using some of the newest Simon Says Stamp goodies.  I wanted to use all pastels here and I love how it came out!  I used some Hero Arts White Pastel inks for the subtle stamping of the small butterfly from the Butterflies stamp set.

april2014


Here's a better closeup of the stamping and sentiment.  I am in LOVE with the hand drawn look to this font!!!!  (this sentiment is also from the Butterflies set)

april2014closeup

That's all from me today!!!  Now to work the next 2 days and back to marking for the garage sale!  Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Darling card Amy, love all those sweet butterflies!

~amy~ said...

What a SWEET card!

Yay for garage sale and getting rid of things...I have annual crafty sales but do a bunch of advertising. I always have repeat 'customers' and manage to sell quite a lot but it doesn't seem to make a big dent in all those little things that accumulate. Tons of work but worth doing once a year.

Diane Jaquay said...

Your card is so pretty and soft with all those pastel butterflies! Good luck on the garage sale, ours is always Mother's Day weekend on Friday and Saturday and I'm hoping to have a bang up sale myself :)

Jen Carter said...

So soft & pretty! Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails