Thursday, October 30, 2014

Lil' Inker Designs October Release: Day 3


Welcome to Day 3 of the Lil' Inker Designs October Release!  You should have arrived from the  Lil' Inker Designs blog.   But guess what??  The whole new release is now available and can be found HERE!!!  What do you think of this release?  Amazing, right?  :)


There is even more new Lil' Inker Designs products I'm sharing today!  For my first card, I went for more of a bold timeless look.  I LOVE this new Baubled Christmas Tree die.  I chose to leave some of the diecut pieces intact and place 4mm, 6mm, and 8mm Sparkling Clear sequins in the holes!


AmyBaubled

A gold die cut star adorns the top of the tree to keep this simple.  I really like how the black stripes keeps this a modern look and classy with those sequins!  The sentiment is from the Instant Camera Christmas stamp set.


AmyBaubledcloseup

Ok....one more card for today!  Going a whole new direction.......I used the new Speech Bubble Dies Set.  It's a fabulous die set of 3 bubbles.....Here on my card, I've just used the speech bubble border paired with the I'm all You're stamp set.  I love how this set can used for so many different occasions....I made this as a congratulatory card  for a teen!

AmySpeechBubble





Now for the fun part!  There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs for one lucky commenter along the way!  One lucky winner is chosen for each day!! 

Here is the blog hop list to get you started:

Amy----you are here

26 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

SERIOUSLY AWESOME cards Amy!!!
I already LOVE the Baubled Christmas Tree die, NOW I LOVE it even MORE - your BOLD & CLEVER design with the sequins and leaving some of the confetti pieces in place looks FABULOUS and I appreciate having a different style to try when mine arrives :)
Your second card is REALLY COOL too - the words are SO MUCH FUN!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

Amy C. said...

What a neat effect with the tree and sequins!

Donna Cala said...

Another WOW for the tree! Beautiful with the black and white and the sequins.

Bev Karolak said...

Awesome release! Love all of the new products. :)

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE the tree! Great cards!!

AJ Bodine said...

ooo, I love that you used different sized sequins inside the bauble tree, so pretty, esp with that b/w paper..it really stands out! Very nice projects today Amy!

Marcie Sharp said...

Great cards Amy! That Baubled Christmas tree die is definitely going on my 'must have' list!

Anonymous said...

The Christmas tree is beautiful.
It's on my "must have" list.
thanks for sharing
Happy Halloween.

Lisa Petrella said...

Awesome projects! The sequins on the tree are fabulous! And I'm diggin' that new sentiment set! So unique and fun!

Eileen L. said...

Beautiful designs. Love the new releases, especially the borders.

nancy carroll said...

OH, LOVE your cards and all the WONDERFUL inspiration!!! THANKS

Miriam Prantner said...

These are great! I especially love the tree one with the sequins and the gold star!

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are SOOOO pretty Amy! I love the simple elegance of your CAS Speech Bubbles card and I never thought to leave some of the pieces in the scrolly tree - looks great!

Yuki said...

LOVE both of your cards! I especially love the first card! So pretty and modern, just gorgeous!

Lucy E. said...

I LOVE the Christmas tree card!
It's so festive! The I'm All You're All stamp set looks fun!

lisa808 said...

Love that tree!

Sue D said...

Great cards. I like your use of sequins.

stampinfun71 said...

I love this tree!!! Oh my goodness...it is so perfect with the sequins and I just got a bunch of new ones in the best colors! Thank you for the inspiration - I really enjoyed your entire blog!

Unknown said...

I really like how you left some of the pieces in the tree... makes for a nice, different look.

nancy carroll said...

Awesome,I especially love that tree, but both are seriously too wonderful

Rubeena I. said...

wow your cards are amazing!

Carisa said...

Wow, your first card is a stunner! And the second card is too cute. Love that stamp set!

Julia Akinina said...

Super cute!)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

awesome new dies...love your projects!

Denise Bryant said...

Great cards! I love that tree with the sequin embellishment!

Laura Pryor said...

Amy, these cards are awesome! I really love how you worked the Baubled Christmas Tree Die!

Related Posts with Thumbnails