Monday, October 27, 2014

Season's Greetings


I'm switching up things here after yesterdays post......it's now holiday time on the blog!  Stay tuned for holiday releases from both Whimsy Stamps and Lil' Inker Designs later this week!

To start things off today, I have a card using some Simon Says Stamp products.  I started out by sponging some white pigment ink using the Falling Snow stencil.  I white heat embossed my sentiment onto the sponged background.  I then diecut the Snowflake frame several times from the Holiday Frames dies.  I layered the frames but between them, I added a layer of vellum so that my snowflake would pop especially with the glittery frame.  The last thing I did was layer some white cardstock behind the glittery snowflake frame (which was elevated with foam adhesive).

10.27.14 

Short and sweet today!  Hope you have a wonderful start to the week!


10 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Sweet card, Amy! I love it!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! Loving the gray and the sparkle!

Barb said...

Stunning card, Amy! Love the grays!

Shelly said...

Simply, beautiful! Love!

ruthluvs said...

Love this technique of layering the die frame several times with the vellum behind - it really works! Going to have to give this a try :)

Happy Dance said...

Gorgeous!!! Love that sweet snowflake frame. Wonderful Christmas card. Silvers, grays and whites just belong together, don't they?! Great card. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

Love the sparkle Amy , this is so pretty!

Karen Noonan said...

Amy you are such a creative talent, your card is beautiful.

Yuki said...

Such a lovely card! Love the glitter paper and soft background!

Larissa Heskett said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!! =) I LOVE the Embossing on the Die Cut and the Colors!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails