Thursday, March 26, 2015

SFYTT with Reverse Confetti


Hello!  I have a fun card to share using more of the Quick Card Panels (QCP) from Reverse Confetti.  I seriously love these!  This one also uses the current SFYTT from Reverse Confetti.......there is still time to play along!

SFYTT2

I wanted to create a little bit different Easter type card.  So pulling colors from one of the Spring Fling QCP's from the March release, I created my focal point by layering my QCP onto a teal layer and diecut using a circle die from Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts.  My bunnies were stamped and diecut using the Carton Cuties and Confetti Cuts.  My sentiment (from Petals 'n Posies) was stamped onto a banner die from Tag Me.

SFYTT









Now the best part is.......there is always a winner every month!  Here are the details:

The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Check out the SFYTT post......HERE.

So let's see your Reverse Confetti creations this month.....you still have time to get it done!

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Absolutely adorable Amy. I love the colors!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so cute!

~amy~ said...

so cute & fun!

Happy Dance said...

Darling card in perfect colors! I've got this QCP set on my wish list. They're so great for making quick cards! Love the bunnies! They are so cute peeking out from your circle cut. Love this card. Have a good weekend. Bev

Related Posts with Thumbnails