Thursday, April 23, 2015

Think Happy Thoughts


Hi everyone!  
I am sharing a card inspired by the colors in a shirt I saw the other day while out shopping.  Remember, inspiration can be ANYWHERE!

Think Happy Thoughts

I used one of the brush stroke stamps from Color Me Happy from Reverse Confetti that was released this month.  I wanted my sentiment to be BOLD so I stamped it in black Versafine.  You get a crisp and clear stamp every time with this ink!  My stamped panel was layered over a scrap of cardstock I had that I cut into triangles.  Kind fun for a different look!

Think Happy Thoughts2



Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


6 comments:

Lisa H. said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors.

merryf said...

This is fabulous. I love that you were inspired by clothing. These colors are great!

Melanie R said...

Your card is so cheerful it made me smile! What camera do you use to photograph your cards. My little old digital camera does not produce this quality.

Shelly said...

LOVE.THIS.

Sherrie K. said...

Such a pretty card!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

I bet the shirt was pretty too! Those colors are beautiful. I guess I've got to get into that mindset, I guess, because I still don't look at things and think of making it into a card.Maybe I'm just not that good :/ lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails