Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Starry Nights with Taylored Expressions


Hi everyone!  
I wanted to share a bit of a card that was up on the Taylored Expressions Blog yesterday.   I was part of a "Double Take" post (along with Julia Stainton) featuring the Starry Night Cutting Plate and Downtown Border.   Make sure to visit the blog to see how I created my card. 

Guess what???  Taylored Expressions is giving away the dies used to make these cards!  Check out the post for details and make sure to comment to win!

Missing You2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

3 comments:

jan metcalf said...

Beautiful card Amy!

Brandi said...

Amy this is beautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Absolutely love the cityscape backed by the night sky! The card is amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails