Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Trick or Treat!


Pick 'n Mix

Hello!  I'm sharing a card today that can also be found over on the Avery Elle blog.  When I saw this stamp set, all I could think of was all that Halloween candy my kids get and the fun they have once they are home.  They dump their bags out and sort and organize!  Anybody else do this when they were younger??  (raising hand here yes!)  We are gearing up for Halloween here at my house with just one kiddo trick or treating this year......my oldest didn't last year either and it made me so sad!  They are growing up!


I've used the Pick 'n Mix stamp set and coordinating Elle-ments dies.  I sponged some ink onto a white card panel for a shading effect.  I stamped, colored, and diecut all my images.  I added my bag of candy corn with foam adhesive and adhered my tiny images around the outside of my bag.  The sentiment was white heat embossed onto black cardstock with the other half stamped onto my sponged panel.

Pick 'n Mix2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

3 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

This is so fantastic, Amy! I love the inking in the background!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Amy! Love the candy corn!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is adorable, Amy, love the cute bag of candy corn!

Related Posts with Thumbnails