Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Hello Chum


Hello Chum2

Hello!  I have a card to share using the adorable Hello Chum stamps and matching Hello Chum Ellements from Avery Elle.  This set is so perfect for those guys in your life!  I can't wait to give this to someone special.
Avery Elle

I started my card with watercoloring a piece of Tim Holtz watercolor paper with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean.  Once this was dry, I went back over it and added some Blueprint Sketch with some touches of Wilted Violet.  For the water drops in the water, I flicked some water drops onto my panel and dabbed with a dry paper towel.  I love how it turned out!  Once my background was all dry, I was able to go in and stamp my accents and sentiment.  To make this WAY easier, I used my Mini Mist tool so that I could stamp everything black two (2) times with Versafine Onyx Black.  My shark was done using Copics and accents with a white Signo Uniball pigment white pen.  To finish my card, I rounded the bottom corners with my 1/4" Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper.

Hello Chum 

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails