Wednesday, August 17, 2016

From our family to Yours

Christmas Packages 

Hello!  I'm sharing a few cards using the newest Avery Elle release that is all about the holidays!
  Avery Elle

First up is Christmas Packages and coordinating Elle-ments die.  I started by die cutting a Postage Frame from white cardstock. With a folded notecard, I measured out where my blue shading would go.  I blended in some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to a masked off area.  To color my packages, I went with traditional colors except adding in some pink for contrast.  I then added few drops of Clear Stickles to the berries.  To finish, I added my Postage Frame with foam adhesive.

Christmas Packages2

**********************************

My second card uses the gorgeous stamp set called Holiday Glass.  Now, I didn't use it in the traditional sense.......I went outside the box!  I wanted to use the poinsettia image so I stamped several times and quickly colored and added shading wtih my Copics.  I fussy cut 2 of the images out.  To make this such a CAS card?  I stamped a simple sentiment from Comfort & Joy and added some 1" score lines along my notecard.  To finish, I simply added my poinsettias!!!


Holiday Glass


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails