Thursday, February 2, 2017

3 challenges---1 card!

XOXO2

Hello!  I always love a good challenge but when I can combine 3 challenges with one card.....Yay!  This was a quick and easy card to pull together!



I've used the awesome die set from Reverse Confetti called XOXO Hearts Confetti Cuts.  Using just the stitched heart dies and the XOXO die (along with pattern paper from the True Love paper pad), I was able to create this CAS card.  I created my layout/grid based off the new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  The XOXO die cut was perfect for the current Curtain Call Challenge.  And the current challenge over at Simon Wednesday Challenge is "The Color of Love" featuring Reverse Confetti products so I had to play along there too!  All cardstock used was new from Reverse Confetti:  Salsa, Piggy Bank, Flamingo, and Rose.  They are so beautiful!

XOXO






Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful card, Amy! I love it!

Jen Brum said...

Such a great card Amy! I love those rows of hearts! So perfect for Valentine's Day! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Stampingcountry said...

What a sweet, sweet card! Your paper is really fun!

Caryn said...

So glad you joined in this week Amy - your card is FANTASTIC!!
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Amy. Love those stitched hearts... and all the pretty pink and red colors. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Related Posts with Thumbnails