Friday, February 17, 2017

Masculine love

Love theme

Hello!  Just stopping in to share a "love" themed card using some versatile Right at Home products from the last release.  Masculine cards are always hard to make.  Period.  I thought I would make a card to have on hand for my anniversary.


Using Pinterest, I came across this color story from an old Colour Q challenge and fell in love with not only the colors but the focal point of the colors.  So I recreated the heart using the large heart die from the Folded Sweetheart Die Set.  


I started by laying varying strips of cardstock onto a sheet of printer paper and adhering.  Next, simply die cut using the heart die.  My heart was added using foam adhesive to a very simple background of coordinating grey cardstock.  The die cut sentiment from the Folded Sweetheart Die Set was done twice and layered for an offset look.  

Love theme2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails