Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Mimosas anyone?

Mimosas2

Hello!  I am here sharing my first card with the new Spring Avery Elle release!  The release included 12 new stamp sets along with 15 die sets!  What about those Mimosas?  I've used them along with the new stand alone Scalloped Pierced Rectangles!
I created my background for my yummy mimosas by Distress Ink blending some Worn Lipstick and Dried Marigold.  Over the top, I stamped all the different "flavors" of mimosas using the stamps from this set.  The mimosas were Copic colored, die cut, and added with foam adhesive over my background panel.   I added a frame from the new Scalloped Pierced Rectangles Elle-ments in black cardstock.  As a last touch, I added some random clear gems for some sparkle.

Mimosas

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails