Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh Design Team and Store Reopening!

Welcome!  I am excited to say that I have been asked to stay on with Pretty Pink Posh for another term and will resume my Throwback Thursday posts in March!  Paulina is a dream to work for and what's even better......her designs are just adorable!  Just wait till you see the new designs for the March release!  Eep!


While I don't have a new card to share, I thought I would share one of my favorites from my time on the DT.  

Stitched Tag

To honor the re-opening of the shop and the new announcement of design team members, Paulina is having a giveaway that you can check out HERE.  


2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

A lovely card Amy, the plaid background is so pretty. Glad your back again with the DT, I always enjoy your work!

Michele K. Henderson said...

OOOOOH! This is so cute! LOVE the bright color!

Related Posts with Thumbnails