Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Sending Hugs

Simply Said Hugs 

Hello!  I have a card to share using some Avery Elle products both old and new!  I love mixing it up to bring life to some "older" product.  
I went with creating a tag with Fabulous Florals and the coordinating Fabulous Florals Elle-ments.  For my sentiment, I've used the newer Simply Said Hugs stamps and Simply Said Hugs Elle-ments.  I used the Wonky Stitches Elle-ments set for the stitches on the perimeter of my kraft panel.  

Simply Said Hugs2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

4 comments:

Missy Pink said...

Fresh, sweet and absolutely gorgeous. Really lovely design xx

jandbspiegel said...

Nice card - I like that "wonky" stitching too!

Susi said...

The lovely, kraft & pink backdrop provide a wonderful "softness" for your fabulous tag, images/diecuts and bold sentiment.

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! I love those little tags and the great dimension!

Related Posts with Thumbnails