Wednesday, February 22, 2017

SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge #28

MixItUpChallenge3

Hello!  
I am here sharing a card using the February Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.  Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!


Since this month's challenge is "Lots of LOVE", I thought I'd break out an older but favorite SugarPea Designs stamp set.......Special Delivery.  The sentiment in this set is bold and PERFECT for this challenge!  

I started my card by stamping my own subtle background using the stitched heart stamp from Special Delivery.  I used some hearts from the Heart Journal Card and layered them onto some Zig Zag Stitched Circles to tie in with the sketch portion of the challenge.  My sentiment was stamped onto a strip of medium gray cardstock with black ink.  To finish, I added a Sugar Cut Heart Border and some sparkling clear sequins.

MixItUpChallenge

Here's a look at the sketch and inspiration photo for challenge #28!


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails