Monday, February 13, 2017

SugarPea Designs--Winter Sweet Peek Day 1

Storybook Circus

Hello!  I am excited to share some of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even a new paper product.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 5 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the 12 NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, February 17th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.


This release is all about the carnival, popcorn, circus, and more!  The colors of this release are just fabulous!  

For today's card, I've used StoryBook Circus and the coordinating StoryBook SugarCuts dies.  I started with one of the fabulous papers from Life is a Carnival paper pad.  My focal point is the large flag die from Stitched Flags SugarCuts.  I used several of the other flags from this die set to embellish my scene.  The long flag serves as a "ground" for my adorable juggling bear from StoryBook Circus and for the sentiment which was white heat embossed.  Some twine and diecut stars were added to finish the card.

Storybook Circus2
supply list



Place an order* of $60 or more (excluding discounts and shipping) and you will receive Striped Background (a $14.99 retail value) FREE!  Make sure to visit the SPD blog later this week for all the details on this!


 ____________________________________________________

GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win the Storybook Circus stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Winter Product Release will be announced on Monday, February 20.


Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

15 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

This is super cute Amy.

Cynthia Cole said...

Adorable circus card!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!!! Such adorable sneak peek!!! I'm in love for your cutie card!!!

Brandi R said...

Oh my! What a darling card!!!! Love this ♥

Susi said...

Love the "Juggler" image your chose for this adorable card!

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Love the happy teddy and the perfect background! Too much to love about this card! Great Job!

Sheila H said...

Your card is so bright and happy!

Beverly Perdue said...

Absolutely love the colors of this paper and the cute circus images. Your card is awesome!

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! LOVE the fun banner dies and the little bear is so fun!!

Sue D said...

So cute--I like the little banners.

CJPillow said...

This is such a happy card. I want to copycat your design.

Andrea Shell said...

What a fun card! Love the bold colors!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Amy, this is SO cute! I love the bright colors and the FUN! YES, this!

Renae said...

Very cute card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the layering.
the little fishtails in the
corner are a good idea.
Fun card.
thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails