Wednesday, February 15, 2017

SugarPea Designs--Winter Sweet Peek Day 3

Stay Strong

Hello!  I am excited to share some of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even a new paper product.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 3 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the 12 NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, February 17th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.



Stay Strong is a fabulous new set that is perfect for my weightlifting guys (aka. my hubby and son) and was a perfect Valentine!  I started by Copic coloring my strong man and diecutting.  I white heat embossed a sentiment on black cardstock.  I added a diecut stitched circle behind my strong man and then the images were layered onto a black Starburst Cover Plate where I inset some red, turquoise, and yellow back in the spaces and left some black.  I love the effect!

Stay Strong2

supply list






Place an order* of $60 or more (excluding discounts and shipping) and you will receive Striped Background (a $14.99 retail value) FREE Make sure to visit the SPD blog later this week for all the details on this!


 ____________________________________________________

GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win the Stay Strong stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Winter Product Release will be announced on Monday, February 20.


Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

9 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

LOL, love the sentiments with this set. A great masculine set!

Mary-Anne V said...

I love how you used this die and inlaid some of the pieces to draw the eye around the card.

Renae said...

I love the background for this card.

Cynthia Cole said...

Love your card using the new products!

Andrea Shell said...

What a fun card! I love the inset colors in the die-cut!

Arianna Barbara said...

Such a funny card!!!

Cynthia said...

Wow, the starburst really makes this image pop! Great design, Amy.

Mary Holshouser said...

Like how you left some of the rays clear.
Great card.
thanks for sharing.

Sue D said...

Fabulous background for this strong man.

Related Posts with Thumbnails