Wednesday, April 5, 2017

SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge #30

Mix it Up Challenge
Hello!  
I am here sharing a card using the April Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.  Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!


I was inspired by the inspiration portion of the Mix it Up Challenge!!  Loosely, I suppose I used the sketch too with all my umbrella handles!  ☺

I die cut umbrellas from Whatever the Weather Sugar Cuts in a rainbow of cardstock colors.  The hardest part was getting a layout I liked!  When every umbrella was adhered in place either with liquid glue or foam adhesive, a few die cut clouds were also added.  My sentiment, from Whatever the Weather, was stamped to fit in perfectly at the bottom.  As a final touch, the bottom corners were rounded.

Mix it Up Challenge2
supply list



Here's a look at the sketch and inspiration photo for challenge #30!


2 comments:

Vicki Finger said...

Such a cute, cute card! I love the little umbrella's and your colors are so bright and cheerful.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this rainbow on umbrellas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails