Monday, June 12, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Sweet Peek Day 1

Easily A'Moose'd

Hello!  I am excited to share some of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even a new paper product.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 5 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the all the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, June 16th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.


This release is all about outdoors, camping, summer and fun!  Lots to check out this week!

Using the new Happy Camper paper pad, I created the star background and my front panel.  Using a standard circle die, I cut out a place for my roasting marshmallows scene!  The adorable moose and accenting images are from the new stamp set called Easily A'Moose'd.  I added in a new borderline die called Treescape SugarCut to finish the background scene!

Easily A'Moose'd2


supply list


 ____________________________________________________

GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win the Easily A'Moose'd stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, June 19.


35 comments:

Colleen said...

So cute Amy!

AndreaH said...

He's a very cheeky looking moose and I love him he's absolutely adorable and your card is great too. I'm loving all the inspiration on this blog hop. Thanks for sharing your talent. X.

SD said...

Such a neat first day release. I love all outdoors, especially hiking in the mountains.

Laura S said...

Very cute moose and card! Loving this first day of release:)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute.

Natalie said...

Such a pretty card. Great job!
natgodfrey4@gmail.com

Sue D said...

Very cute card design. I like the plaid paper.

Carisa said...

Your card is adorable!!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! How cutie!!! Love so much your adorable card!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love this gorgeous and creative design, with the circle cut out and the starry background! So brilliant!

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Amy! Love the new SuperPea products.

Unknown said...

That moose is so adorable!

Lindar C said...

Adorable card! I like the tiny little smore

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Super fun card; love the layering and bright stars! -Tasha

Margery C said...

Cute card. Love the moose stamp.

Mindy Eggen Design said...

I just love that starry sky! Fab work!

Cardsbymaaike said...

i love the star paper, it's mesmerizing and your moose is too cute, great card, fab release

M DelValle said...

I love this card and background! So pretty and love the colors!

craftymom205 said...

Cute card.

Unknown said...

You created such cute little scene. Makes me want to roast some marshmallows.

Amy M. said...

Your card is absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

So adorable! !

Heidi said...

Love your card design!

Isabel Z said...

This is too cute!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute scene!

very_inky_fingers said...

Oh that moose! Could he get any cuter?

Foodista88 said...

That card is just too cute! Your coloring skills are amazing!

Diane z said...

Your coloring is amazing, this moose is so cute

Deb Selby said...

Such a sweet card. Just adorable.

Stacey Kowbel said...

Fantastic card!

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable! I'm from Western Canada so we have moose everywhere! As a Canadian, I think I totally need this set! :) LOL

Thanks for sharing your fabulous card!

Sharla said...

Darling scene you've created and that moose is adorable!

New Creations said...

Cutie-putie moose characters, so adorable!!

Tracy said...

How adorable!

Tracy Steinbach said...

What a cute card!!! I'm just loving the moose!

Related Posts with Thumbnails