Wednesday, July 12, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Mix it Up Challenge #33

Mix It Up

Welcome!  I am here sharing a card using the July Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.  Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!


Since the 4th of July has passed, I went with just the sketch for this month's challenge!  

I used Summer Scoops and coordinating Summer Scoops SugarCut dies.  I've layered my scoops (all stamped with pigment inks from Fresh Ink) onto a Zig Zag Stitched Circle SugarCut where my sentiment was stamped on the curve of the circle.  My circle was layered onto a pattern panel of paper from It's a Celebration paper pad and added to my notecard.  To finish the sketch, I added some banners from Party Banner Duo and stamped some hearts from Whatever the Weather.

Mix It Up2








Here's the inspiration and sketch for this month's challenge!



Related Posts with Thumbnails