Wednesday, October 4, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Mix It Up Challenge #36

 Mix It Up2

Welcome!  I am here sharing a card using the October Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.  Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!


For this month's challenge, I used both sides of the Mix It Up Challenge.  (see graphic below) 

The moment I saw the sketch challenge, I knew I wanted to use the Mandala stamp as the focal point of my card.  To pull in the purple color from the inspiration photo, I've heat embossed the Mandala in Silver Pearl embossing powder from Ranger onto dark purple cardstock.  What beautiful results you get!  TIP:  If the image has super fine details, make sure to use fine detail embossing powder.  To give a little decorative edge to my card, I've used the curvy die from SugarCut--Treescape.  For my sentiment, I added a sentiment strip that was stamped with "THANK YOU" from Gift Greetings and added with foam adhesive.  To finish, I added several Amethyst Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Mix It Up3 





1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a great beautiful card, very elegant !

Related Posts with Thumbnails