Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Technique Tuesday / Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day

Hello!  Mother's Day is fast approaching although it does not FEEL like spring weather where we are usually spending it outside planting our patio flowers.  ☺

I created this CAS Mother's Day card using Flowers for Mom from Technique Tuesday.  I paper pieced the Daisy from Flowers for Mom Dies with a black outline.  I added it to a Broken China Distress Oxide Ink blended panel that was die cut with the Threading Dies at the top and bottom.  I LOVE the fonts in this mini set (there's also a birthday stamp too!).  The panel was added with foam adhesive to a panel of coordinating yellow cardstock behind it.  

Mother's Day2


Supplies:

2 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

You’ve made a super sweet card !!
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Anonymous said...

I love this card, Amy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails