Sunday, April 1, 2018

Technique Tuesday / Release Day!

Just us Girls

Wahoo!  
It's release day at Technique Tuesday!  All the fun stamps and dies I've shared the past 2 days are available TODAY!  

Make sure to check out the Technique Tuesday blog for all the release details and full list of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!  


Just us Girls has this fabulous corner stamp that can be embellished with the added flowers in this set but I wanted to use the flowers to frame a sentiment instead.  Going CAS with this one!

I white heat embossed lots of the flowers and colored them with bright, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  For quick watercolor, I love using these markers!  To frame the sentiment, I added a 1.5" score lined area in the center of my white panel.  As much as I wanted to embrace all the white space, I thought it needed a bit more color so I added a panel of dark purple cardstock to frame just 2 of the sides.  It was the perfect pop of color!

Just us Girls2

No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

Hope you have enjoyed this month's release and have seen lots of inspiration.  There were a few other stamp sets also released that you will see in future posts!  Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!  

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s a gorgeous floral card !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Related Posts with Thumbnails